Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Daily Show: Update

Hey there folks.

So, I'm up to my eyeballs over here thanks to finals ('tis the season; everyone I know is trying hard not to freak out). So, the blog posts may be sparse (read: nonexistent) over the next week or so. Hopefully, though, I'll be picking things back up again after that.

In the meantime, I'd like to direct your attention to this:


It was passed on to me, and I thought it particularly relevant to some of the issues that have come up so far on this blog, just in looking at The Daily Show. If the state of news is declining, how to we take that into account when looking at The Daily Show? I think that the relationship between The Daily Show and the "real" news is something I need to explore some more. So, look for that at some point in the future.

No comments: